Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 3 - Proud daddy "kickin' it" with baby while momma sleeps

Everyone is trying to sleep but I had to post our first family photo.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben & Sara,

awesome picture, I know you both are so proud and very sleepy.
Best Wishes!!!!
Mike Maze

Seth said...

Fantastic! One of many in a line a "firsts"...

xoxoxo
Seth

KC said...

Woo. Woo! Congrats padres! I'm sure you'll be great parents.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from the Hoschka's! So happy to see her healthy :) Get sleep you two!

Bob & Hailie

Anonymous said...

I just want to wish you both congratulations. You both showed great patience, which is an important trait as a parent. I hope you all get a chance to rest a little and enjoy the moment, there is nothing in the World like it!

Best Wishes,
Scott

Laura Anne Traastad said...

I could not be more excited for you guys!!! Annika is beautiful and Sara you look so beautiful too. Praise God she is happy and healthy, I can't wait to hug you all. Sleep well my friends.

LOVE YOU,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Ben and Sara:

Congrats on the newest addition to your family. She is beautiful and I love the name!!

Glad I got the chance to meet and take care of you both. Best wishes :)

Nicole RN from 6N

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. Your lives will never be the same. It is such a blessing.

Enjoy these first days with her. You will cherish this time forever.

David and Sue
Ariel, Blake and Evan