Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Star Baby Weighing Her Options

After days of non-stop phone calls from local modeling agencies, star baby Annika Zimmerman has decided to take some time off and spend the holidays with her parents. The local heart throb has been in the lime light ever since her birth last week. At only 7 days old, Annika becomes the first female super model in history to have a cat named Meso.
"Annika has done a great job trying to reach out to her fans," her spokesperson and father stated this afternoon. "She just needs a few days to recenter and focus on her future."
You know what they say... "the future is so bright, I've gotta wear shades."

3 comments:

Jane and the Gang said...

Ben-Your blogging is HYSTERICAL! We love the pic of Annika as "Star Baby"! We all laughed and laughed.
Anyway, our prayers are still with you all and we can't wait to see that beautiful baby! Love, Jane and the gangsiwxbw

Anonymous said...

I thought I was shameless in love with my daughter when she was born. Like no one else had ever had a child before. Clearly, you top them all!! : )

I just love reading your comments, and seeing pictures of this sweet baby girl as she grows. It is SO awesome! Now you need to teach your brother and sister-in-law how to do this! I didnt see a picture of Payton for 6 months!! : ) HA HA

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Love you all!

Nance

Anonymous said...

I think this is definately the baby announcement picture for sure!
Hmmm, she looks so cool I am considering always having a pacificer in my mouth when I wear my shades.
Glad you guys are having fun through our exhasustion!