Sara and baby Annika are finally sleeping after a ridiculous night of snoring from dad. Things are going really well. The baby is healthy and hungry. Sara is healing and nursing.We would love to have visitors later today between 5pm and 8pm if you are interested.
We are in room 689 at Meriter.
6 comments:
This is the most precious picture. You both are beautiful! We are so eager to meet her.
Congratulations! Maya is excited to meet Annika.
Love,
Mike, Ericka, and Maya Shuptar
That picture brought tears to my eyes...so precious. Words cannot tell you how thrilled I am for you! God has surely blessed you!
Love, Jane
Hooray! You are not pregnant anymore! Congratulations Ben and Sara, she is amazing and gorgeous!
I love that her name means "grace and favour" because truly she is yours because of God's grace and favour to you! I am praying for your family and that you all enjoy getting to know each other to the fullest!
Love, Jen
yeahhhh i know how annoying snoring dads can be...
congradulations though!
Yeah guys!! She is absolutely georgous!! I am so happy for you. You are going to have so much fun, parenting is the best gift in the world by far. Good luck, Love ya, April and Troy
Post a Comment