Ladies and gentlemen, we proudly introduce to you our daughter - Annika Rose Zimmerman.We are also proud to announce that she can probably kick the crap out of any little boys who want to push her around on the playground.
8 lb. 15 oz. , 19 in. BOOOYAAAA!!!!
Sara and baby are doing great. We are all very exhausted. Sara and I haven't slept in over 48 hours so we will spend most of the day sleeping.
I will post another message later this afternoon about what room we are being moved to if anyone would be interested in visiting tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks for all your prayers.
27 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike Maze
Ben and Sara-
I have been waiting at my computer desk, working diligently, and then checking your blog for an update. Congratulations to you both!!! She is just beautiful! I'm crying, I'm such an idiot. : ) Its just such an awesome gift from God when He lays that precious child in your arms, and says, "Here, this is for you, please love her like I do".
Happy Birthday, Little Annika Rose.
Love,
(Aunt) Nance and family
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
Oh my! She is just absolutely beautiful! Congrats mama and daddy! Hope has been asking "Baby out?" She is so excited! You rock Sara- that is one big baby! I hope you are all resting peacefully. We'll probably try to visit tomorrow, Clayton has the day off. Can wait to see you!
Love, Heidi
I am the proudest aunt ever!! She is beautiful!! I am so happy for both of you!! Welcome to the family Annika, we love you! Trisha, John and Mitchell
Congrats! What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby. Truly a blessing.
--Dave, Kristy, and Jordan Schneider
Oh my goodness! She's here and she's beautiful...as we knew she would be. Congrats to you both and today I will pray for healing rest for both of you. Enjoy your gift from our good and loving God. Welcome to the world Annika Rose!
Jane and the gang
Ben and Sara,
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Let me know how that sleep thing works out for you. :)
All the best,
Joe DiGiovanni
YIPPEEEE! We are beyond excited for you - Annika is beautiful! We would like to come and visit tonight so we'll be watching for where to find you!
Welcome to the world Annika Rose!
She is really adorable!! Congratulations!
Que Dios la bendiga!
Also, I really like the name, is a good one!
Love,
Aliana
Hi guys,
Nice work. What a cutie. Welcome to planet earth miss Annika Rose.
I am sorry I missed this event in Madison by just a couple of days. Can I hold her the next time I come to town? This is all Cari. In case you were wondering.
Have a lovely day today, and good luck in your new adventure as parents!!
Cari
Congratulations! :-) She's beautiful!
As may be predictable, I'm crying like a fool . . . congratulations and nice work.
Showed Cale the pic and he said, "Awwww--she's cute!"
We'd love to come visit soon--maybe tomorrow afternoon. We'll call ahead to get the okay.
praying for you like crazy . . .
thekrausehouse
p.s. Great name choice!!!
What a blessing! Has anyone told you how beautiful she is?? I have her on my desktop now and will be mooning over her all day. I've have made everyone in the office come and admire her! I won't be getting much work done!
John wanted me to be sure to tell you to let the nurses take Annika some of the time so you can get some rest before you go home! Love to all three of you, Trisha
Congrats Benny....I hope she looks more like Sarah than you!
Al Zobel
Ben & Sara!!!
We are so happy for you. Congratulations on your beautiful blessing!
Dave & Sydney
Congrats! Annika is adorable!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful, and the name you chose seems just perfect. We wish you much joy, as well as the rest you need.
Beth, Tim & Sarah
Congratulations my friends, I hope to visit you some day in Madison and to meet the little princes......... God bless you a lot
Congrats!!!
So excited for you. I told Clay about it and he said he can't wait to play together in the nursery and run around together at the Rock. :)
Take Care,
Dave, Kristine, Hannah, & Caleb
I have a niece!!!! Simply amazing! I'm so happy for you guys, it gets me all choked up! Cant wait to meet her in person and watching her grow is gonna be awesome. Boooyah!!! is right! 'At a girl, sis. Good work Ben! What a cutie! and great name! Love you three! Rest up....
Alex says, "Congratulations!!!"
Love,
Seth and Alex
Congratulations!! What a beautiful name you chose!
Congrats Zimmerman clan! She's a sweet looking baby!! Glad everyone's doing well (except for the sleep deprivation)! Enjoy your time together as a family!
Lots of love,
Amy, Jon, Aiden and Elizabeth
Sleep in heavenly peace, guys! She is really a beautiful baby. How wonderful!! Enjoy this day (conscious or not) and how miraculous it all is, and we will look forward to meeting her soon!
love, the blusts
Congratulations Ben and Sara! It sounds like things went smoothly and she is perfect! You definitely needed that epidural.......I can't wait to meet her. Get some rest and I will talk to you soon!
Christa & Chris
I'm yet another crying fool. She is incredible, just lovely. We're going to be in Madison from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day, and if you guys aren't too exhausted, we'd love to drop by to admire the little cherub.
xox,
Elissa
Z – congratulations! I read the chronicles…reminds me of when we had the twins…except they actually sent us home after the Cervidil (?) and Petocin didn’t work..we were not happy!
Hope all is going well – good luck with that “sleeping most of the day” thing!
Pat Feldhausen
Congrats!
-Ed, Nancy, and Rachel Hixon
Post a Comment