So...it seems reasonable that I reset the titles of these posts to reflect Annika's age rather than the B.A. (before Annika) units of measure.We came home from the hospital today and it was nice to unpack. The cats were eager to sniff their new sister.
Annika is feeding well and is really digging her Boppy. Mom is out for a few moments of freedom in between feedings.
Oh ya....we also had our first official "blow out". Sara struggled to get through while I jumped in head first. I was really proud.
We look forward to our first night home and hopefully getting some type of schedule going.
See ya later.
1 comment:
Annika is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Jason and I really enjoyed getting to visit with you guys and meet your new angel today! We couldn't get over how good she was and how cute she looked! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment