Sunday, December 9, 2007

Day 2 - Mom needs sleep...dad couldn't be better

It's been a long night for Sara with wakening contractions coming every 10 minutes. She is doing well and is eating breakfast.
Our next update is coming in the next couple of hours and we are anxious to see what's next. The likely scenarios are:


1. Another 12 hour Cervidil

2. A faster acting replacement to Cervidil

3. Pitocin only or after any of the above

4. Breaking her water


We'll let you know what happens.


5 comments:

Brittany and James said...

How exciting - you're so close!

I'm praying for you two and your soon-to-be-born baby! (:

Unknown said...

Hang in there, you three! We're there supporting you in spirit!

Much love,
thekrausehouse

Anonymous said...

Sara and Ben,
How great to see your smiling faces. You guys are super troopers! Dane is cheering you on and eager to meet his new girlfriend.

Love,
Heather, Drew, and Dane

Elissa said...

Guys, I've been here... I was in labor 29 hours. It's all worth it! We're sending you warm wishes and much love.

Anonymous said...

Quote From Bill:

"Whats Ben Doing... Giving a Demo of ESP:LIVE to Sara?"