Sunday, December 9, 2007

Day 2 - Here we go...

The doctor has decided that Pitocin will help speed the process. Sara has been put on an I.V. that will start to speed and strengthen the contractions.
If Pitocin doesn't do the trick in the next couple of hours the doctor will rupture her membranes.
Sara is doing a great job and we are both excited to meet our little angel.

See ya soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

xPitocin?! Why don't you just start her on a "pisco" drip? Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you two (three) and praying for a swift and safe delivery. I've even got my officemate rooting for you guys now. Keep up the great work! Love, Emily

Luke Berg said...

I'm praying / thinking of you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one!

-Luke

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben, I'm praying for u and Sara, I´m looking forward to seeing your little baby.......GO Sara YOU CAN DO IT¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Anonymous said...

Sara and Ben,
You are in our thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to get the good news that your sweet little girl has arrived. I know you'll do great Sara!
Love, Cortney and Nate

Anonymous said...

Yea! Baby Z is on her way today! We can't wait to meet her. Praying for you Sara, and Ben as we know it is very exhausting being the coach! We know you'll do great! Love, Clayton, Heidi and Hope

Anonymous said...

Ben,

Are you getting Pitocin as well? JK.

You are continually in our prayers. Let us know if you need anyone.

FYI. Since your daughter will be the older one I expect her to keep mine out of trouble.

JR