Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sleepy Princess

Celia has switched gears from crying to sleeping.  She has been zonked for the last several hours.  The nurse was able to give her a hearing test while she slept and she passed with flying colors.
We think she's pretty darn cute.

-Ben

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I'm crying. What a terrific picture. Ben and Sara-you did good!! =) What a wonderful addition to your already beautiful family. Lots of love, kisses and hugs! Trisha

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like Ben. They both have that nose crease thing going!!
Love you all!

Grandpa G.

Anonymous said...

That is an absolutely beautiful picture of the three of you and Celia looks so sweet. I just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks so much! She is just precious, as I'm sure you would agree. Love to all of you. We're taking good care of Annika and just enjoying ourselves immensely. Mom

Jane and the Gang said...

What a beautiful picture!
Sara-Please don't take this the wrong way but Dave said you look great for just having pushed out a bowling ball! He meant it as a compliment but I thought it was funny...and you DO look great!
She sure doesn't look like a bowling ball...she's gorgeous! We can't wait to meet her. Welcome little Celia! Congrats again to you both and big sister Annika!

Anonymous said...

Ben and Sara-

What a sweet picture of the three of you - the love is almost palpable. So glad she is here healthy and safe. Congratulations again.

Love you guys,

Aunt Nance and family

Anonymous said...

She's a beauty. Can't wait to meet her.

Mariah said...

That is too sweet. We are so excited to meet Celia! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Yes as usual I'm late...
She is so cute & the picture is lovely. We can't wait to meet her.

Cariños y muchas felicidades

Aliana & Ana

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A ANIKA Y UN BESOTE!

Christa Mueller said...

Congrats Sara and Ben! I just was wondering if you had a new little girl, so I checked your blog! She looks perfect. What a great Christmas present.
Love,
Christa

Anonymous said...

I'm pining for more pictures of Celia. Bet her little hands and feet are as sweet as those cheeks!!!
Hope you had a good night.
Love and blessings, Mom

Holly said...

She's a beauty! Congrats! And I love the name Celia...not quite as much as Benjianna, though :)