That doesn't look like any doctor I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of them! I guess it doesn't matter what he looks like as long as he comes bearing drugs! I hope things go quick now and there is a new wee one soon! Sign me...Praying in Iowa (aka Jane)
Sara, I'm hoping you are more comfortable now! Is that seriously the MD? You've got to love a college town. Ben, repeat after me..."the birth of my baby is more important than a Bear's game". (John had to practice a similar mantra the day Mitch was born) Sending lots of love to all of you!! John, Trisha and Mitch
3 comments:
Are you sure that was an epidural he gave her? Looks like he may have access to some pretty intense narcotics :) Good luck, Sara!!
That doesn't look like any doctor I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of them! I guess it doesn't matter what he looks like as long as he comes bearing drugs! I hope things go quick now and there is a new wee one soon! Sign me...Praying in Iowa (aka Jane)
Sara, I'm hoping you are more comfortable now! Is that seriously the MD? You've got to love a college town. Ben, repeat after me..."the birth of my baby is more important than a Bear's game". (John had to practice a similar mantra the day Mitch was born) Sending lots of love to all of you!! John, Trisha and Mitch
Post a Comment