Monday, December 22, 2008

It's go time...

Sara is fully dialated and we are about ready to start pushing!  We are waiting for the doctor to come down for another delivery and we will get started.  Thanks for your prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Push, Sara, push!!! You can do this my girl! Almost over and what a treasure you will have.
Annika has had her supper and bath and we are downstairs - she is playing so nicely and being silly every so often. I just love her so much and can't wait to see her little sissy.
My prayers continue and in my heart I am holding your hand. Love, Mom

Jane and the Gang said...

Go Sara! You can do it! You are strong and healthy plus the Lord is on your side...and a whole lot of other people too! Ben...hang in there. You are such an important part of this.
The kids and I are so excited! We are praying for all three of you!

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you!!!!! Yeah Sara! Love, Anne, Mark, and Sarah