what? somebody attacked somebody with a poisonous dart.-paul
LOl! It took me a minute though...
I don't get it??????Annika says:DDHDDTCB55555555BDEW REHGJT VZMJ.. DFDHkpugy mn d dadcjdm I don't get that either!!!Mom
LOL! It took me a second though...
Grandma G...Think of water...Think of amniotic fluid...Now do you get it?
Go Sara go!! You are an amazing woman! We are so excited to welcome your new addition to the family. Thanks for sharing these moments with us! Love you
Never mind - I just got it, too!Hope that speeds things up. Still praying!Love and hugs and tidings of comfort!Mom
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what? somebody attacked somebody with a poisonous dart.
-paul
LOl! It took me a minute though...
I don't get it??????
Annika says:
DDHDDTCB55555555BDEW REHGJT VZMJ.. DFDHkpugy mn d dadcjdm
I don't get that either!!!
Mom
LOL! It took me a second though...
Grandma G...
Think of water...
Think of amniotic fluid...
Now do you get it?
Go Sara go!! You are an amazing woman! We are so excited to welcome your new addition to the family. Thanks for sharing these moments with us! Love you
Never mind - I just got it, too!
Hope that speeds things up. Still praying!
Love and hugs and tidings of comfort!
Mom
Post a Comment