These pictures are ridiculously cute! My favorite are the first two, with Ani holding a make-up brush in the first one, haha. Funny what can be a toy for a one year old! Celia is getting so big too. I can't wait to see them in a few Saturdays!
So cute! I love the video of the babies in the tub--what a ham!!! :)
your girls are awesome. and so are you guys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These pictures are ridiculously cute! My favorite are the first two, with Ani holding a make-up brush in the first one, haha. Funny what can be a toy for a one year old! Celia is getting so big too. I can't wait to see them in a few Saturdays!
So cute! I love the video of the babies in the tub--what a ham!!! :)
your girls are awesome. and so are you guys!
Post a Comment